Is there any website that gives information about the people who are looking for hotel rooms in USA?

Dear Friends,

I am an independent Travel Agent and would like to ask a question:

Can anybody know the website besides craiglist.org or other source where I can search for individuals who want to book hotel-rooms in the United States?

Your help, support and any suggestions would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Basically, I am looking for people who want to stay in hotels, so I can contact them and offer the decent hotel rates with excellent discounts.

Thanks.

• Storm
    Favorite Answer

Dear Brand,

No, there is not. As a licensed TA you should know that already!

Craigslist has nothing to do with finding hotel rooms.

People don't want to be contacted regarding finding hotel rooms. That's called Spam.

Do you have an IATA number?

Source(s): Worked in reservations for Hilton Hotels - Group & Tour Dept with a delegation of hotels that included The Toronto Hilton, Hilton London Docklands, Chicago Hampton Inn and the Beverly Hills Hilton. I also sat on the Mid-Atlantic and Washington DC desks.
  • drip

If I am understanding your question correctly. any travel site will list hotels in an area along with photos are reviews of the place

I have the app for TripAdvisor on my ipad.. there is Expedia and Travelocity.

no