how much does geting an ear pircing hurt?

i am getting my ears pirced tommorow and on a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt???

thanks xx

Favorite Answer

People, a 7 would hurt terrible, being 10 means unbearable. I'd say 2 or 3. It's a pinch and may be sore until they heal, but it doesn't hurt much at all.

I actually have had it performed both techniques. once with a needle and once with a piercing gun. I say defiantly flow with the gun and performance a pro do it incredibly of your self. It would not damage too undesirable with the gun, its a touch pinch and your performed. they incredibly in basic terms use the earring to pierce your ear and no needle. The needle technique damage ALOT, and that i had to get that earring taken out after 2 months because i replaced into nonetheless in discomfort. not in any respect back will I ever get it performed with a needle.

On a scale of one to ten, I would say 7! It's not even that painful!

I'd go with a 7.