John asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Why isn't she texting me first? Need some advice?

I met this girl online and I've been texting her for a few days... but it seems like I *always* have to be the one to text her first, and she always ends our conversations early. Any advice? Thank you so much in advance!

Favorite Answer

maybe she's so not into you ..

If she's that into you, she'd text first considering you already texted first a number of times. If she tries to end it early ,she wouldnt be very interested..because if she was waiting for YOU to start the convo ,she would do whatever to keep it going and not end it. My advice here is to pull the normal houdini on her and stop texting her until she makes a move :D

Because she is a girl and girl supposed to act like that. Just be great because she is giving you her time to text with you even for a while considering you have met online only.

Source(s): experience

Lol.. Girls are always like that..the men must always start the conversation x)..Don't worry about it..Maybe she's just shy after awhile..and if you dont want to end the convo, just talk about something longg and ask questions..and if she try to end the conversation, say something else randomly >:)

Source(s): Im also like this but i dont end the conversation, he did. and after that I asked some random stuff and it worked

Maybe she isnt really interested

Maybe she's busy or she's just not that into you.