How to find some articles from the newspaper The Newcastle Herald archive?

I'm doing a research about a murder which was occurred in Australia. I want to look for some newspaper articles of Newcastle Herald from 1989 to 2004. But I couldn't find the articles in Internet, so I don't what to do now. As I'm living in Turkey, reaching the articles is much more complicated for me.

Here is the question: for getting the articles, what do I have to do? If I send an e-mail to the newspaper, can I get an answer from them? And to which address can I send an e-mail?

Also, I'm wondering about an alternative way to find the articles. If you know, can you answer?

Thanks for the answers and also sorry for my broken English. :)

Favorite Answer

Here is a link to this newspaper. There is contact details where you can e mail them. I regret I cant tell you if they will reply,but see no reason why they wont ?

apart from contacting the editor of the newspaper, there is not much you can do. the details of the editor can be found on the site of the newspaper