Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 8 years ago

Tell me some short funny jokes?

Please give me some funny jokes about anything but that's should be funny. If you know the URL of it then give me. Please answer my question as soon as possible i need to tell some funny jokes to my teacher and friends in college. Help me.

Favorite Answer

Elton and Ricky Martin had a music concert in Miami South Beach...! All the fancy hotels were full and they have to stay in a cheap hotel. Around midnight, Ricky called the attendance all upset and told him: " Would you send somebody to my room to exterminate these gay roaches...? There are gay roaches all over the place..! The attendance answered very surprised: No problem Ricky..."I will send somebody to spray and kill those gay roaches right away...But tell me...How the hell you can tell when roaches are gay...?" Ricky answered, "They are all coming out of the closet..."

Tell Me Some Funny Jokes

Tell Me Some Jokes

I'm not that good with jokes so I looked up this website made for jokes. Here's an example:

Clues that you are a true Louisianan:

Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Tell me some short funny jokes?

Source(s): short funny jokes: https://bitly.im/JSLl2
  • Norma

I think this one: A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, “Harry what is your problem?” Harry answered, “I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!” Ms Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office. While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms Brooks he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. She agreed. Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test. Principal: “What is 3 x 3?” Harry: “9”. Principal: “What is 6 x 6?” Harry: “36”. And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at Ms Brooks and tells her, “I think Harry can go to the third-grade.” Ms Brooks says to the principal, “Let me ask him some questions?” The principal and Harry both agree. Ms. Brooks asks, “What does a cow have four of that I have only two of? Harry, after a moment: “Legs.” Ms. Brooks: “What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?” The principal wondered, why does she ask such a question! Harry replied: “Pockets.” Ms. Brooks: “What does a dog do that a man steps into?” Harry: “Pants” Ms. Brooks: "What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?" Harry: "Coconut" The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry was taking charge. Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?" Harry: "Bubblegum." Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down and a dog do on three legs?” The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer. Harry: "Shake hands." Ms. Brooks: "Now I will ask some “Who am I” sort of questions, okay?" Harry: "Yep." Ms. Brooks: "You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. Who am I?" Harry: "You are a tent." Ms. Brooks: "A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. Then best man always has me first." The Principal was looking restless and bit tense. Harry: "You are a Wedding Ring." Ms. Brooks: "I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good." Harry: "Nose." Ms. Brooks: "I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver." Harry: "Arrow." Ms Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?" Harry: "Fire truck." The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, “Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last three questions wrong myself!"

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducked.

Did you hear about the guy with dyslexia that walked into a bra?

WHat did the fish say when he swam into a concrete wall? Dam.

So i went in the hardware store to purchase a strainer for the kitchen sink ,they gave me a free tee shirt with the company name printed on the back and front,the next day i wore it the supermarket,i saw a mad man with the same tshirt our eyes met so i tried covering my logo He shouted, are you not impress.

What did Goofy say when he saw Donald? Duck!!!