Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 8 years ago

services.msc not resolved no device mixer available?

Hi, I have some technical problem for my PC. After I reformat the HDD using my Windows XP OS installer because of the blue screen of death appearance to the monitor. So I used the OS to reformat and reinstall the PC. After I installed the OS, I cant here any sound to my PC after I played the audio file and some video clip in social networking sites like youtube. So, I click the volume control, after that, This is the error message appeared,

"There are no active mixer devices available. to install mixer devices, go to control panel, click printers and other hardware, and then click Add hardware." I followed some instructions but the audio is not working. even I went to the services.msc, and I downloaded the sound driver like realtek audio but then is still not working again. How could I fix this problem?

you need to find model number of your motherboard and then install exact drivers fro the manufacturer"s website

first of all download this software to get mainboard/motherboard model number copy the link below in yours address bar

ftp://ftp.cpuid.com/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.65-setup-en.exe

install it and get the model number and then goto manufacturer"s website to downlaod audio drivers

it should work after install correct drivers

cheers

Source(s): exp