Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What do you guys think of a woman of 30years dating a 16?

Well, I was discultido with my mother because she says she finds it normal, a boy of 16anos dating a woman 30. But I find it ridiculous. Nothing to do a grown woman now in full its 30years with a boy of 16. She says I'm biased, but not quite right, at least the boy had more than 20. and what you guys think?

Sounds like a good way for her to end up in a fetching orange jumpsuit with a snazzy pair of bracelets around her wrists.

I think it depends on the person. Sometimes a person of that age is too immature for someone who is 30 but like I said it depends on the person.

In some states, a sexual relationship between them would be illegal. In other states it is not. Some narrow minded folks may react negatively to this relationship. But I can guarantee you that the 16 year old guy thinks it's fun. I'm sure he doesn't have any complaints.

Pedophilia is never cool lol

Mmmm... Harry styles :l

ridiculous

phedophil

That's illegal!

That is so ****#ING wrong on so many levels !!!! Tell her to find someone her own age ?!?!?!?!? WTF