How nasty is this to say?

I really liked this guy, i slept with him a handful of times, we hadn't slept together in a year, n he texted me saying "don't put my name in your mouth ever" and called me dillisional, also said to stop bothering people about me cuz it's getting old and annoying. And he also said were not friends anymore either. He's 36 And I'm 25, our cousins are married so I see him around a lot. It just sucks but is that cruel or what?

Favorite Answer

Seems a bit harsh to me. Just let it go and move on to bigger and better things. Don't let things people say drag you down. You deserve better.

you know what he is so childish. think very hard what would hurt you the most if you were he. i know how you feel and if you ask me i would ignor him i mean not really ignor i would still talk to him but act like nothing ever happen and he never hurted you and you allready moved on. if you see him you must say hi, smile and go where you have to go. he has to see that you are happy and you don't care about him or what he thinks. he is just a guy from your past who didn't appreciate what he had and he is not even worth being friend wtih you