Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 8 years ago

Problems with Google Chrome?

Every time when i use google chrome and i want to refresh a page or go to another page the window flashes and i can se my desktop for a half second before it loads the page.

I wonder what the problem is since chrome is my main browser and it's annoying when it doesn't work

Favorite Answer

Cause for this flickering may be :

# This tends to happen when there is a graphic intensive 3rd party program running or a graphic intensive web page loaded in chrome.

# Chrome does not play well with some Window themes like Alienware and Cursor FX

Solution :

# The solution is to install a Chrome extension to block certain JavaScript.

# When manually disabling JavaScript in Chrome (Option --> Under the Hood --> Content settings), the problem disappeared.

# But an easier way is to install an extension such as ScriptNo from the Chrome store (enable it only when certain pages start flickering).

Hope this helps !

i have this site.and also to re-install Google chrome and then start your chrome.

uninstall it and reinstall new chrome