Please help me, i can't install windows on my pc, the notification tells thatError code : 0x80070015?

Error code : 0x80070015 reveal in installation windows

Favorite Answer

What did it say that code means when you searched for it? Post than and we might have some good ideas instead of the wild guesses that have been posted so far.

I'll help interpret what the code means, but I'm not going to do your work by searching for the code on-line..

Please check your ram whether it suits the operating system. You have not specified what os you are trying to install .

Then if ram is not a problem, then the iso is not correctly written in the installation DVD. You have to again copy a fresh DVD with Nero or Imgburner and then try to write in a lesser speed , say 2x, in nero and in imgburner. Then you will solve your problem. I bet a defective installation dvd.

Source(s): experience

It would have been nice had you given all the details about your computer, and the windows version your trying to install. then you could have been helped

You delite all partation then create it and try to lode window so that time no problem uccar.