Bleeding while being fingered?

Last night as I was being fingered by my boyfriend, I started bleeding. This has never happened to me before.

We both thought it was my period (although I'm not supposed to have it now) but it turned out it wasn't as the bleeding stopped after a while.

This morning as I was showering, I found a lump (a bit bigger than pea-sized) under the. small folds of skin on my vagina and I got concerned. I had lumps before and when I got them checked, the gynae said it's normal.

What could this be?

his nails were short so Its not that. im thinking it was maybe I cut myself when I shaved.

maybe check his nails.. he might have nicked the skin i bit hits happened to me before... it was a smallest cut but it bled and i thought i was on my period too but i wasnt do for 2 weeks.. then he looked at his hands and realizd someblood under his fingernails and that he accidentally scratched me .. the skin on yoru vagg if very soft so be careful

Ask him to cut properly finger nails.

May your boy friend must have woonded you

How long was his nails?

Think about it.