I am a tall girl, but... I don't really think it looks good?

I am a tall girl, I have some boo_bs and butt too, I am not fat or skinny... well, I should lose some weigth but oh well, the doctor said I'm perfectly normal. But somehow I don't really like to be tall, I feel like I'm a giant, even if I'm that tall. The girls in my country are very short. Not all of them, I also see girls that are taller then me. I am just wondering if people find it attractive if someone is tall and skinny, or they like the short girls?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello mam I'm tall too and I like it. You are born the way you are an you can't change that so just live your life . I like tall girls idk I just do but nobody's perfect and your boobs and butt an height shouldn't matter it's the inside that counts and everyone's beautiful in there own way

Source(s): Me
  • 8 years ago

You should be proud of being tall! Most guys will like tall girls because they are unique. Also, you will not have to deal with the awkwardness of having to have your boyfriend bend down to dance with you. Being tall is a ton better than being short!!

Hope this Helps!

Source(s): I am a 5'9" 13 year old girl with men's 11 feet!! ;)
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Tall girls can wear any clothes and look good and when they were a short dress with heels watch out....smoking hot! I love tall girls.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm very tall also, sometimes I wonder the same thing! I tell myself that everyone has beauty within them, its up to them to showcase it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Being tall is beautiful and elegant, be proud of your body because it sounds like you've got a good one. :)

• 8 years ago

You are looking to be more pretty girl .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its better than be short.

• 8 years ago

you can't do anything about it so just accept it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.