Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

My crush talked about me behind my back, should I say something to her?

She called me a drainer and a plague, I'm really upset about it but also angry because she said she liked talking to me and I only spoke to her every so often. I was thinking of saying something like 'hey (girls name) I heard what you said about me. I tried to make an effort because I liked you and I was going to ask you out so I wanted to get closer. I never knew I was bothering you so much so sorry.'

No need to be rude to her, just play it with tactics.

So do this:

Stop talking to her a lot, ignore her

and then when she will notice that she will ask you

what is wrong why don't u talk at me and stuff like that,

and you just be casual: Nah, nothing everything as it was... why do i have a reason to change ?

then she will talk and u keep talking cold

and then when she says there is something wrong or smth tell her.

"well im just trying to be a non-drainer nor a plague-bringer cause that is not good for peope, especially for people that they say that they like someone and then talk behind their back"

_________________________________________________

and then she will bring out the truth, and u will discus.

DO NOT APOLOGIZE to her, or anyone else... that is a sign of weakness :)

Source(s): Personal Experience

If you feel like you have to say something to her don't apologize. You did nothing wrong.

Say something more along the lines, "Hey, Blahblah told me you said XYZ about me and that's shitty. I thought you were a good person and someone I thought I'd getting to know better. Now I know differently."

Then walk away. She isn't worth your time if what you heard is true.

She could be doing it just to go along with her clique or the people she hangs with that find you weird because of how you manage your self because she doesn't have enough balls to have a difference in a majority opinion yet

Source(s): It happened a lot in high school

your crush is a dirty hoe with no respect to you, you should try to ignore her and possibly move on.