Has it been unusually wet where you live this summer?

Its pretty much flooded here.. for the 3rd time in a row. Its annoying as hell. Wanna see how much rain we've had here? http://wset.images.worldnow.com/images/22811064_SS...

I live in Virginia

and the humidity is terrible here

Favorite Answer

Rainy, humid and stormy here in central VA

Kind of. It's been raining on and off for the past couple of weeks here. It's annoying.

• Smart

No. Spring was amazingly wet but since the beginning of Summer on June 21 it hasn't been particularly rainy.

Where do you even live? And no, for the exception of a few showers, Nevada has been as dry as a desert. It isn't a humid soggy state. And there's this huge fire still burning nearby where I live too.

• It's been raining for 2 days here. Which is pretty unusual because its California...

Its been raining everyday in Georgia! The humidity sucks though, so I don't mind.

• Whoa! That's crazy!

It hasn't rained for quite a while now. It's pretty hot in London :/

*Stars*

• ?

well in England its been pretty good this summer for a change,it rained most of last year.

Source(s): ps,is it dry where you are summer,lol,well after last-night,lol,
  • Steve

oh yes, the whole area had been flooding like crazy and most of the crops have been lost

i live in South Korea.

it's been raining for a week straight. literally i haven't seen a dry street in ages. i hate monsoon season...my birthday is in a week too...