Has it been unusually wet where you live this summer?

Its pretty much flooded here.. for the 3rd time in a row. Its annoying as hell. Wanna see how much rain we've had here? http://wset.images.worldnow.com/images/22811064_SS...

Update:

I live in Virginia

Update 2:

and the humidity is terrible here

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rainy, humid and stormy here in central VA

• 8 years ago

Kind of. It's been raining on and off for the past couple of weeks here. It's annoying.

• Smart
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No. Spring was amazingly wet but since the beginning of Summer on June 21 it hasn't been particularly rainy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Where do you even live? And no, for the exception of a few showers, Nevada has been as dry as a desert. It isn't a humid soggy state. And there's this huge fire still burning nearby where I live too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It's been raining for 2 days here. Which is pretty unusual because its California...

• 8 years ago

Its been raining everyday in Georgia! The humidity sucks though, so I don't mind.

• Whoa! That's crazy!

It hasn't rained for quite a while now. It's pretty hot in London :/

*Stars*

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

well in England its been pretty good this summer for a change,it rained most of last year.

Source(s): ps,is it dry where you are summer,lol,well after last-night,lol,
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

oh yes, the whole area had been flooding like crazy and most of the crops have been lost

• 8 years ago

i live in South Korea.

it's been raining for a week straight. literally i haven't seen a dry street in ages. i hate monsoon season...my birthday is in a week too...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.