[GIRLS] What should a guy do in this situation?

So I met this girl a couple weeks ago. She seemed really into me. I asked for her number and she gave it straight away. We agreed to a date but she said "I don't want to give you a day until I can be sure I'll be free on that day". Which I thought was weird.

I met her again after calling her and she still seemed really into me. I got to thinking she was just leading me on so I confronted her about it. It turns out her parents are going through a divorce and she told me "I have a lot going on right now and I don't really have the time for dating".

She also said she "doesn't know me well enough to be disinterested". She accepeted me on facebook and told me to keep in touch.

What do I do now? Do I keep in touch and only talk to her if she talks to me first?

The only real way we can keep in touch though is facebook/text.

How often should I message her?

Favorite Answer

she is interested in you but she is going through a bad phase .so just have patience.and don't keep texting her all the time.. else she will think you are clingy.