coolwid asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 8 years ago

98% of the companies involved in the planned US shale gas extraction are Chinese, what does that tell ya?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No one forced them to sell it to the Chinese.

• 8 years ago

I just ran a Google search on what you say and it shows your stats to be wrong. The largest drilling company today is based out of Texas...along wit the next 4 companies. North American Drilling Corporation formed by Larry M. Koonce being #1. So what this tells me is that you either do not know what you say or you just like to lie. In either case it does not effect the fact that the US is producing more oil than all but one nation in the world and China is consuming more oil than all nations in the world. Do you understand what that means! It means we control the oil you are using! We are making money today on the oil you buy. The payments made to China on the Treasury Bonds come from the money China gives the US every month.

Source(s): AG
  • 8 years ago

It seems like CCP is now wants to rob the oil, due to the huge demands of oil in China. Chinese have been so long in desperate need of oil for their daily needs, which causing CCP has the intention to rob the oil. And USA must beware of CCP's cunning intention to rob the oil, otherwise CCP might causes another oil crisis.

• 8 years ago

That Chinese companies are going to be the bane of US when the pollution hits the US waterways.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It means that CCP is in desperate need of oil, CCP wants to rob and monopolize more oil just for its own selfish greed and self benefits.

• 8 years ago

It tells me that the Chinese (and their highfalutin' Audi-driving elite CCP) are desperate for oil.

Source(s): Just watch the tables turn, as the US (and Canadian) Gov intervenes to echo those famous PRC words often presented to foreign investors in China, "So sorry. You failed to comply with our latest and retroactive regulations, so we are fining you and seizing your assets. We are greatly saddened by these events, but you should have known better." This is going to be fun to watch. LOL!
  • 8 years ago

As usual, you spout bogus statistics with no supporting links.

Even if true (and it is not) it would tell me there is no oil in China to extract so they come to America.

• It tells every dog has its day.

Source(s): b!τ¢h is in heat.would calm down after few months. Trust me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.