My dad won't let me eat or go outside?

I don't understand, I do everything he asks. But one day he said to leave the door open. My brother closed the door and my dad flipped. He said I'm not allowed to eat for three days and not go outside. I'm fine with the eating part, but today I'm supposed to have a date with my gf ( ima guy). So how can I explain to my gf, I'm sure she is going to be mad. I'm sitting here crying because i don't want this relationship to go to waste.and please don't say call the police, or cps. I can't, do t even suggest it, beacuse I live in a country where they won't help.

Favorite Answer

Screw it, sneak out. He's not gonna feed you? You don't need him. Take the extra 2 hour walk before you reach wherever you're supposed to meet your girlfriend. He calls the cops to go find you? Then tell them what he's done.

I'm sorry, there is not much you can do in one of those countries. I would try and contact her to say sorry and if she is a decent person she will understand.

i know you said don't call the cops or cps but do it! your dad shouldn't be starving you