What gifts do girls expect from boyfriends?

I want to gift her something but dont know what! Is it required me to to give her something costly to make her happy.. ?

she do not expect me to give her any gifts .Still i wanted to give her something..someone please help me:)

Favorite Answer

Get her something that is related to an inside joke you two have. Anything that let's her know that you were thinking of her is great. It doesn't have to be costly just personal.

Depends on the occasion, how long you two have been together, and most importantly what the girl would actually like. Some girls would just be happy with a love letter, some would expect expensive jewelry or something like that. Just give her what you think she would like.

Flowers, chocolate, jewelry [even if its not real]. One of the things that means the most to me is this bracelet my ex boyfriend got for me at a fair and it says our names engraved on it. Even though we broke up, I still have it because it means something to me. Jewelry like that lasts longer than the flowers and chocolate because it doesn't go bad. Also perfume is a good gift.

Its simple :) jewlery. You can find very cheap but nice jewlery. If you have any doubts just talk to the local jewler manager. They help you at the shop to find the exact thing you are looking for or they will show you things your gf will like GOOD LUCK!

Jewellery, perfume (nice stuff not granny stuff),

Gift voucher for a massage, voucher to get her nails done?

Something she enjoys :)

Dick. In a Box.

If that doesn't work, try putting a little hat on it or something. perhaps paint it to look like a kitten.

chicks love kittens.

So in answer Dick painted like kittens in a hat in a box.

you are welcome

Source(s): Ennui, 2013