Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

I threw eggs at a car on July 4th, than when he stopped and yelled at me, i shot him with my BB gun?

I'm a thug

Favorite Answer

Claim self-defense?

Source(s): George Zimmerman.

Are you asking US if you egged somebody's car on July 4th and then shot the owner with a BB gun? How would we know?

If you did that to my truck and I saw a gun in your hand, you would most likely see mine! I'm willing to bet I'm quicker and more accurate too! Oh yeah, mine doesn't shoot BB's!

You better think before you do something stupid like that! It could be the last thing you ever do!

Smarten up!

you will pull some stupid stunt like that some day and scare the bejesus out of some kindly old gentleman or lady

and they will turn around and put a bullet through your Brain Pan

another Dead Moron

society does get better

Your a TROLL which is worse than a thug

Now go tell mommy your diaper is ready to be changed and enjoy your breakfast of plums and cereal

In many states, shooting at someone will get return fire...and NOT from a BB gun.

I had to laugh at this question I'm sorry.

If he took it personal he'll call the cops and you'll get charged with vandalism and assault probably.

But damn that's something I could see myself doing.

• vdpphd

You are an idiot. This kind of behavior will get you half your life behind bars. Why do you do these things? Do you want to be the dead hero of your own gangster life?

You'll eventually end up spending your life in prison. Enjoy.

• Bumble

Of course you did. Bless.