Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

I threw eggs at a car on July 4th, than when he stopped and yelled at me, i shot him with my BB gun?

I'm a thug

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Claim self-defense?

Source(s): George Zimmerman.
  • 8 years ago

Are you asking US if you egged somebody's car on July 4th and then shot the owner with a BB gun? How would we know?

• 8 years ago

If you did that to my truck and I saw a gun in your hand, you would most likely see mine! I'm willing to bet I'm quicker and more accurate too! Oh yeah, mine doesn't shoot BB's!

You better think before you do something stupid like that! It could be the last thing you ever do!

Smarten up!

• 8 years ago

you will pull some stupid stunt like that some day and scare the bejesus out of some kindly old gentleman or lady

and they will turn around and put a bullet through your Brain Pan

another Dead Moron

society does get better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Your a TROLL which is worse than a thug

Now go tell mommy your diaper is ready to be changed and enjoy your breakfast of plums and cereal

• 8 years ago

In many states, shooting at someone will get return fire...and NOT from a BB gun.

• 8 years ago

I had to laugh at this question I'm sorry.

If he took it personal he'll call the cops and you'll get charged with vandalism and assault probably.

But damn that's something I could see myself doing.

• vdpphd
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You are an idiot. This kind of behavior will get you half your life behind bars. Why do you do these things? Do you want to be the dead hero of your own gangster life?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You'll eventually end up spending your life in prison. Enjoy.

• Bumble
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Of course you did. Bless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.