How do I stop being so dependent on my boyfriend?

I've been in other relationships before and this was never an issue. I've always been pretty independent and not so reliant on a significant other. Anyway, with my current bf, I'm noticing that isn't entirely the case. I do spend a lot of time with him, but I do make time for my friends (we go out on the weekends) and I still do "my" activities like go the gym, train for half marathon, etc. In my past relationship, I was ok with not seeing my ex-bf for two weeks at a time...but with my current bf, I feel crappy when I don't.

This weekend, his friend is coming in from town. So I don't want to bother him and let him do his thing with his friend...but I feel irritated that I won't get to see him. I don't like that I feel so clingy lately. How do I overcome this feeling?

Don't be so clingy you may him more then your ex and just don't want to loose him. But if you keep it up with the clingyness you just might loose him. Guys don't like to feel smothered. Give time off to miss each other!

• You can always ask to stay the weekend too. Or find sometthing else to do, do what you think is best.

Ask him if you can chill out too?? If u dont wanna do that then have a girls night and you will forget in no time!