Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How many times per week does Thundarr the Barbarian AKA "Dan" accuse someone of being a Nazi?

This guy fulfills Godwin's Law more than anyone else here.

Thundarr the Barbarian somehow likens "Progressives" to "Nazis."

Which is ironic since the Nazis were a far-right nationalist party.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

probably depends on the particular week, and the aka account. -last week wasn't so bad with his primary account ("Thundarr the Barbarian") as far as I could tell.

When someone seriously likens Progressive to Nazis, I find little credibility in his questions and answers, regardless of how well written they are.

• 8 years ago

He's just parrotting what he heard from the brain-trust in the backrooms of the RNC. They've been using that term for years, and it's very doubtful if they even know anything about Nazism. It's just another epithet thrown around by people who have no idea what they're talking about. The irony is, that Nazis themselves used epithets to arouse hatred for Jews, Communists, and anyone who wasn't Aryan. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of some of the cons on this site.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The only Nazi I know is Obama. He wants the state to run everything with his own appointed cronies running each commerce sector.

• 8 years ago

As many times as Gertie posts her skidmark question. And that's alot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

By allowing him to make a moron out of you, you seem to be playing right into his hands. Why are you obsessed with him? Afraid "he" is right?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You should know -- you're here 24 and 7.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ask him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.