Josh asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

What do you figure Zimmerman will be charged with?

Second degree or manslaughter?

• Favorite Answer

He shouldn't be convicted of either because he stopped Martin's murderous attack.

Quite a template law case. A present defendant who claims one thing, and a deceased prosecution claiming another. I have reviewed all evidence. Either way, Trayvon is dead because of Zimmerman's actions. He stalked him home while in possession of a gun. Trayvon left to buy a snack. No malicious intent obviously. While being followed in the dark, the 17 year old teen felt scared and creeped out and called his friend. At this time, Zimmerman calls 911 and continues to follow Trayvon despite being urged not to. A neighborhood watch is just that, a watch committee. Zimmerman must have confronted Trayvon who likely tried to slink away from his unknown stalker making him appear more guilty to Zimmerman. This is where the story goes cold and both sides corroborate conflicting testimonies. There is however 911 tapes of neighbors calling in witnessing an altercation, some say wrestling, fight etc break out. I do believe Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, BUT it is important to remember Zimmerman is carrying a gun, and likely brandished it to intimidate and confront the larger hooded Trayvon, in the dark at night. An important piece of evidence is the scream for help. It sounds like someone who is frantically fearing for the safety of their life with genuine fear. It likely belongs to Trayvon. Again, Zimmerman has a gun, he would not be crying out for help, he could easily shoot Trayvon, which he did. He is guilty of 2nd degree murder. That is my verdict.

• AJ

He has already been charged with second degree murder. It's the prosecution who charges and the jury who convicts - or not - based on this charge and the evidence presented. What you mean is what he will be convicted for if the charge is proven by the prosecutor. At best he will be convicted for second degree murder, because that's the original charge, but the judge has already indicated that the jury may find him guilty as well for a lesser charge, amongst others manslaughter or even child abuse.

Source(s): Being a lawyer.

Manslaughter because the liberals need a sacrificial lamb to give to the blacks. This is the reverse of the OJ trial because the jury is being forced to convict Self defense does not apply when whitey is being attacked by a black punk. Obama and his justice department have done wrong in protesting for Travon and ignoring his attack on Zimmerman.

I am hoping second degree but I think he will get manslaughter. Zimmerman stalked and shot. Zimmerman is looking so much like the liar he is with the " I was attacked BS he thought he could get away with it as there wasnt any witnesses. God will see through this and Zimmer will be sizzling in prison.

Zimmerman played on the weak minded who believed every change of story. He set up a website for money. That man is dangerous he beat his girlfriend up and has had violent altercations with the police previously.

When you look at Zimmerman in court you do NOT see a man who regrets gunning down a child,,why? Because that child was black.

God will prevail and see Zimmerman be put away.

• Dirk

I dont think either as the state has not proven either from what I have watched of this trial. Who knows what the jury thinks though, thiers are the only opinions that matters.

Probably manslaughter and I sure hope he doesnt see daylight for many years, only through the small hole in his cell.

Murder ..God in on Trayvons side right now. The side for justice for Trayvon.

I sure hope nothing.

#JusticeforZimmerman