Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

Do you have that confidence that Mayor Estrada can improve Manila as a city?

curious how people would take this question.

Favorite Answer

Judge by past performance - did he help the country while he was president?

If yes then maybe he can help Manila

But if no then he will not help Manila

• Joe

Is this Eric Estrada the former actor who was put in prison here and chased out your free USA protection Bases??

If thats the same guy, it just tells you theres not much respect for your American friends.

A strange lady keeps yelling at my Apt that theres staying no free frame challenge!Theres obviously no audio editing!

http://tindeck.com/listen/esfa

its not that i dont have confidence, its just that i dont trust him at all, period.

he may have gotten rid of illegal vendors in some parts of manila, but after a few days, they were all back. it doesn't make any sense, they have camera crew with isko moreno as his deputy to clean up streets of manila, yes it was a great show to watch on the late night news but after a few days those vendors are back on track....where's the camera crew now? take quiapo for instance, those illegal street vendors of pirated DVDs are still very much alive and kicking! only people with no brains will believe in him.

• 36

I hear San Juan was improved. But I don't know if he can finished this term as Lim filed a disqualification case against him and is in process

@ΣΨξ Θ∱ ЯΛ..as expected, it is more shameful doing such operation. They have to follow up the clearing if they are serious.

• inday

Yes.

I'm thinking positively that he can.I have no right to judge.

No, of course not.

• Greg S

none whatsoever