I want a baby but I am not financially stable?

I am 36 and my husband is 40. We have been married for six but no children. We are struggling financially but we want a family together. I know at my age it's now or never. I dont want to grow old and die alone. Any advice?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If everyone waited until they were financially stable, no one would ever have a baby. Well unless you're wealthy to begin with. Don't put your trust in your money, or your job. These things come and go. Put your trust in God who provides. He will make a way.

G'luck :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

If you want a baby then have one. For the financial struggling start saving up coupons. I know that they are usually just a couple cents off but if you become a hardcore coupon shopper, the grocery stores will have to start paying you to take their grocery's. If you use a tv service like Cox or DirectTV then cancel it and switch to Netflix and/or Hulu. We did that and saved our family at least 60$ a month. We were paying about $80 per month for DirectTV. For electricity, turn off lights as much as possible. You could save anywhere from $100-$200 if you cut it down enough. If your job is something like a waitress then get a second job. I know the workload could be bad but if you use 1 jobs pay for necessities and save the other one in the bank then you will have a bank account for emergencies.

• 7 years ago

Reevaluate your money. Stop spending on pretty much everything. Then you can afford the baby.

But if you are in the United States make sure you have insurance before having a baby. Or move to Canada.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Move to Canada. Canada is good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Go to thrief shops cheep store and everything

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.