Mobile app market is saturated?

I read the mobile app market is saturated. Is it too hard to be successful in mobile app market for ordinary developers in today market?

Favorite Answer

Define successful.

I have been creating apps on Android for fun and a couple of my apps have over a few thousand downloads. I consider that successful in my book.

Basically, you can create an app and become successful or create an app and become mediocre. The app market cannot become saturated because they are all pointless. No one in the history of smart phones has said "Welp got all apps I ever need, let me never look at the market". Apps and programs are always rising and filing in the market. Before you get discouraged by calling yourself an "ordinary" developer, remember everyone was once an "ordinary" developer at one point.

You should branding for your developed mobile apps. In this time nothing can be succeed without marketing.