My parents told me i'm adopted?

It's my 18th birthday today and my parents have told me that they adopted me when I was three years old. I've lived through my whole life thinking they are my true parents and I don't know how I should react or cope with it. My parents have videos and photos around there house supposedly of me being... show more It's my 18th birthday today and my parents have told me that they adopted me when I was three years old. I've lived through my whole life thinking they are my true parents and I don't know how I should react or cope with it. My parents have videos and photos around there house supposedly of me being help by my parents as a baby but my parents have today told me also that the baby in these photos isn't me and it was there child who died shortly before they got me from the foster home and they told me that I am in fact named after that dead child, I feel so different towards them somehow and angry at the same time and I just don't know what I should do

Has anyone else been through this and how did you cope with it