Cannot create page method "GetCompletionList" because no CodeBehind or CodeFile file was found!?

Hi there, I am am in need of help with regards to the following error that I am getting when clicking on "Add AutoComplete page method" on a textbox control in an aspx page: "Cannot create page method "GetCompletionList" because no CodeBehind or CodeFile file was found!". This is... show more Hi there,

I am am in need of help with regards to the following error that I am getting when clicking on "Add AutoComplete page method" on a textbox control in an aspx page: "Cannot create page method "GetCompletionList" because no CodeBehind or CodeFile file was found!". This is related to adding an Ajax control to a webpage object such as a textbox.

I have successfully added the Ajax Control Toolkit to my website toolbox in Visual Studio 2012. I have followed the following tutorial http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_AutoComplete_simple.ashx and get the error when I get to step 4.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.