Has anyone ever casted any spells from Xara Matsagou?

Her website is changeyourlifespells.com They're for free so has anyone casted any and have they worked? Please share

Favorite Answer

No, and I wouldn't cast a spell that was written by anybody named Xara. That's a pen-name, and not a very good one, and I don't cast spells that were written by people with lame pseudonyms. It's a rule.

In fact 99.999% of all the spells you'll ever find are complete BS. I'm talking online, in a Wicca book, in an ancient forbidden scroll, look anywhere you want and they're all complete duds. There is only one spell in all of history that works, and it works 100% of the time. And I just so happen to know it.

I'm not a teenage girl playing with that Wicca nonsense, and I'm not some twelve year old who believes in vampires. No, not a religious fanatic either, and definitely not some fraudster from Delhi. This spell is the real stuff, not some desperate fantasy wrapped up in pretty words and obscure rituals. In fact I don't want anything in return for teaching it to you, so there's no charge of any kind.

But you need to be 100% serious, so you have to do some research of your own. Go find 25 spells on that site you mentioned, then go check out that other spellsofmagic.com site and do a bunch of those. Only after you've verified that all the other spells are fake (you need to know for sure) will you be ready to learn the real stuff. Do that, then send me an e-mail in here and I'll teach you the real spell that works.

Source(s): Already told you. I know a real spell.

1

Source(s): Work as a Writer http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline

Life Changing Spells

I did a money spell from her 1 week ago and a few days later I had finally received a check with a large amount from a school I recently attended! I know a lot of people say a bunch of bullshit and nobody will ever really know if what they say is true or not, which is why it's hard to know who's really being honest with these kind of things, but my spell worked! I was really shocked when I got my money and I remembered that I had done a money spell from Xara just a few days before I received it! It was amazing, good luck to everyone else with their spells!

"no, and I wouldn't cast a spell that was written by anybody named Xara. That's a pen-name, and not a very good one, and I don't cast spells that were written by people with lame pseudonyms. It's a rule. "

Just wanted to point out that the name Xara is actually a very common name in a lot of the world, such as Greece, Cyprus, and the Balkans to name but a few.

I cast a hair change spell with Xara , just asked for a thicker hair and the next day i noticed that my hair got a bit thicker, I m hoping it gets more thicker bec. I have a very fine hair. I did reconciliation and career spell but still waiting for results. I will be donating for Xara soon!!! I believe with her spell. Some spell caster they ask for money, she don t. Some even ask to be paid by western union....never fall for these spell caster!

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

you ******* idiot if she's asking g for donations she's asking for money. wow.

People are all well and truly capable of doing their own magic. Just believe and stay silent about what you have done once it is finished. Don't talk about it much before you do anything either. You dispel the energy if you do either of those. If you Imbue anything and tell anyone that will ruin it too. Peoples disbelief is like a negative energy being sent at you, completely ruins your spell. Especially if there are a few people sending negativity at you. So, give it a whirl!

• tomas4 years agoReport

Do you know of any love spells to reconcile or get an ex back? I've been through lost a lot of loved ones this year. I was in a dark place and toxic to a the love of my life for most our relationship. But I'm not that guy I love her and I did the work to change. Now I need an opportunity

ok i'm not really into all this kind of stuff but i still feel like i gotta stand up for her because i cast the weight loss spell yesterday at 12am-ish, and when i looked in the mirror today around 2pm, i was noticeably slimmer. obviously i wasn't way thinner, but i'd say i was a good 6 pounds down! i've cast a few others, and so far nothing has happened, but i just did them yesterday so i'll wait and see.

i cast one to get blake griffin to love me but i don't think that ones gonna work 😂

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

you're a loser

I have, a ton and i changed alot X) im pretty happy with them, i remember a really long time ago she used to charge people and asked for donations, and i believe she did have a gmail adress at one point until recently she threw those out and offered free spells and no contact. Shes a really helpful person might a say :) (especially since im not a trained witch cx) I think i discovered that site when i was 9 o.O

Source(s): Old Site from 2 Years
    • Shelly4 years agoReport

I tried many times but it didn't work :(
      I want positive results.

I did a beauty spell a while back. I was extremely, extremely ugly. Since that spell (it didnt work right away) I became more and more beautiful every year. I get a lot of compliments from guys saying I'm beautiful (not trying to brag but it feels really good for someone who has been ugly and ridiculed for most of my life) Sometimes it works right away, sometimes it doesnt. If this was truly a scam you would have to pay like most people do, and to see all the people who say it works must be true. I don't even see a donation option on her page. Btw this guy who's saying that there's only ONE spell that works is a complete bullshitter, don't trust him.

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

oh please. you're ugly on the inside now because you're so full of yourself. I feel bad for you because you had to resort to online spells and delusions to make yourself think you're better looking. everyone would be doing this had it brought true results. go back to the mental hospitals sweetheart.

yes thats true!after i cast a spell to make my eyes color change it change like more than just 10 minutes!i love you xara

• Dvseed3 years agoReport

get off your *** and do it yourself. and no you didn't do anything wrong you ******* moron it's a sham. if these really worked it'd be common know ledge and nobody would bother getting jobs or getting plastic surgery. do any of you actually have a brain ?