Do this particular style of eyewear glasses have a name? [link included]?

Do you know a website where I can buy these type of glasses?

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    actually the answer is in the link you put, read the whole link again you'll see at the end of it "Retro-Vintage-Black-Thick-Frame-Nerd-Geek" copy paste in google and there you go:

    by the way, it's a french website, unfortunately!!

    i wish i could help more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.