Will Jerusalem be the capital of Palestine when it gets statehood?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jerusalem will be the capital of Muslims and Christians both of them lived in this country for thousand years ago and capital of Palestine , If Israel think they won they are wrong because history say : no country will die and the people still fighting Israel defeat the Arab armies yes but they never defeat the People willing to be free , they didn't defeat our love to this land

• Will
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

First, the State of Palestine has already been recognized by the UN, in giving it observer status.

Second, Palestine already claims Jerusalem as it's capital, but is having to use Ramallah in the mean time. So what you ask has already happened.

Third, even though Israel claims Jerusalem as it's capital, almost every country that has diplomatic relations with Israel has their embassy in or near Tel Aviv, in acknowledgement of Jerusalem's disputed ownership.

• 7 years ago

Nobody's going to grant statehood to a phony nationality that admits its sole and actual purpose is to gain territory for a foreign government.

"Who can challenge the rights of the Jews in Palestine? Good Lord, historically it is really your country."

-Yusuf Diya al-Khalidi, the mayor of Jerusalem, writing 114 years ago in 1899.

Who can? Jordan can.

Jordan invaded and occupied what the world refers to as Palestine in 1948.

Jordan was kicked out of there when Israel liberated its ancestral territory in 1967.

Ever since then, Jordan's been using so-called 'Palestinians' to regain control of it.

“We are the government of Palestine, the army of Palestine and the refugees of Palestine.”

-Jordanian Prime Minister Hazza’ al-Majali, 23 August 1959.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem.

However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

-Zahir Muhsein, Palestine Liberation Organization Executive Committee, 1977

"The Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, and have the same Jordanian culture."

-Jordanian Prime Minister Abdul Hamid Sharif, 1980

"Jordanians and Palestinians are considered by the PLO as one people."

-Farouk Kaddoumi, Head of the Palestine Liberation Organization's Political Department, 1977

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? They removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag. When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out."

-Walid Shoebat, former Palestine Liberation Organization member.

It's no coincidence that 'Palestinian' leaders are actually all Jordanian citizens:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has Jordanian citizenship.

So does Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei.

Former Fatah leader Muhammad Dahlan is a Jordanian citizen.

And Hamas leader Khaled Meshal is yet another Jordanian citizen.

Etc and etc.

Reality is that the word 'Palestine' derived from 'Syria Palaestina'.

That's what the Roman Empire renamed part of ancient Israel.

All of this information is global common knowledge.

What's your excuse for not knowing it?

• 7 years ago

Palestine will never get statehood and Jerusalem belongs to Israel. The Palestinians are a bunch of terrorists in my eyes. Israel has a right to defend itself from terrorists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. It is already the capital of Israel and nothing will change that.

平和

Source(s): The Inquisitive Oni
  • 7 years ago

I doubt it - how can it when its already the capital of Israel?

• James
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Of course not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.