Name of an old werewolf movie?

There is a movie I watched a long time ago when I was a kid, sometime around early or mid 2000.

It was a werewolf movie, but I only remember few things about it; Something about a mother and her son living in this house in like, the woods, and then this man who moves into a little trailer-whatever in the woods too (I think). I'm gonna say her name is Sally, her kid's name is Jack, and the guy is Ben. Ben is a werewolf, and I remember one point in the movie, while he's in werewolf form, he's chasing Jack (for a reason I can't remember... to kill him, I'd believe?) and then Jack runs back to his house, and they show a scene where Ben bursts through the wall of Jack's house and chases him upstairs to his bedroom. There Jack hides under his bed and then enter Sally. Like I said, it was a long time ago, so my retelling is crappy, but can anyone tell me the name of a werewolf movie that sounds anything like that?

Favorite Answer

Bad Moon (1996)

starring Mariel Hemingway, Michael Paré, Mason Gamble

From IMDb:

One man's struggle to contain the curse he hides within and his last-ditch attempt to free himself with the love of family. when it looks as if he is losing his battle and endangering all he holds most dear, the family dog, Thor, is the last hope for his family's survival and the end to his werewolf curse.

IMDb review:

A man and his girlfriend, both American scientists on an expedition somewhere in the jungle of India, were attacked by a werewolf. He manages to survive the attack and knows to kill the animal, but his girlfriend has already been ripped to pieces and died a horrible death. Even though he survived the werewolf wounded him badly and now he's a werewolf himself. Despite popular believe, the man doesn't only turn into a werewolf at full moon. He becomes one every night and there is no cure. His only hope is his sister and her son. He hopes that the love of his family will cure him from his "disease".

those are all previous, if it extremely is reminiscent of a greater robust moderen detect, then it extremely is been remade: permit's Scare Jessica to death Suspiria Psycho The Hills Have Eyes The Omen Carrie The Amityville Horror Gore Gore women persons Rosemary's toddler the priority very final living domicile on the Left I Spit on your Grave The Exorcist The Brood The Crazies destroy of day of the ineffective Texas Chainsaw massacre prom night Burnt possibilities Black Christmas Salem's Lot Lemora The Fog it extremely is Alive do no longer look Now do no longer bypass Into the Basement Sisters phantasm The Wicker guy The Dunwich Horror night of the living ineffective Black Sunday The Birds Witchfinder common Village of the Damned Blood dinner occasion