No printer installed? Windows 7?

I have had my laptop for over a year now and my KODAK printer has been connected to it all this time. Today I wen to print something off from word, but it said no printers installed. I went to add printer and it said "The active directory domain service is unavailable". So I went to control panel and click add a printer and it kept saying "Error" and I don't know how to fix it!

Please Help me

Also, I am using Windows 7 and my word is word 2010. I think I am running as administrator too.

• Lesus
    Best Answer

You might need to restore the operating system.

It's going to work. But please take note! The whole performance and facets might not be to be had when you did not set up the CD. That is why the printer constantly comes with a CD and updates the drivers in manufacturer's internet site for patch and fixes.

Try looking for the CD's that came with your printer when you purchased it. You might be able to reinstall the driver; thus making it work.

Also try online for an updated driver for the printer. Many manufacturers have their drivers online.