My Conversations Folder is missing?

I am having this issue with my conversations folder. i have my messenger and messenger options in email set to save conversation history. I can access the folder by logging in to yahoo mail using safari on my iPhone, but i cannot access the conversation folder when i log into any of my computers. I am using IE 9 on a windows 7 64 bit computer

I am not using the Mobile Email App. I am using the Safari Browser on my phone. but that is not the problem, it works fine there.

The Problem is that i cannot access my Conversations Folder from any of the computers that i open my yahoo email in.

• Nixon
    Favorite Answer

Hi -

Please note, that you will not be able to access conversation history from your Yahoo! Mail mobile app. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for choosing to use Yahoo!

Up until today I could access past yahoo messenger conversations from the y!conversations folder from the email app on my iphone. I do not know where it went. Could someone please help?