1. His interesting words made everyone ______.
d. to laugh
2. At Christmas, a tree with many decorations ______ in the living room.
a. is put
d. are put
3. Lucy learned ______ speak Japanese ______ listening to the radio.
a. what to ; by
b. what to ; in
c. how to ; by
d. how to ; with
4. ______ all the difficulties Richard met, he was still determined to be a doctor.
5. The movie reminds us ______ our happy times in Canada.
6. The cloth feels ______.
d. like soft
7. Don't stop Jack, Just let him ______.
c. to go
8. If I hadn't you, I ______ such a happy life.
a. would lead
b. would have been led
c. wouldn't have led
d. wouldn't lead
9. In America, a Christmas tree is usually _____in the living room on Christmas.
b. to put
10. After the big earthquake, ______ people are homeless.
c. hundreds of
d. hundred of
11. Bruce started to do his homework after ______ a bath.
c. he taking
12. If you get ______ , just call me and I will pick you up.
13. It is so romantic ______ with the cute girl.
b. to dance
c. have dance
14. ______ blind, Vincent still tried to learn how to swim.
c. To be
15. My sister is excited ______ seeing the big movie star.
16. ______ beautiful this picture is!
a. What about
b. What a
c. How about
17. Helen doesn't know ______ kind of jobs she should find after she graduates.
18. You have the wrong number. There is no one ______ Lucy here.
b. to call