Who do you think is better looking as a vampire? Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Robert Pattinson or Joe Dinicol?

I'd have to say Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries because of his eyes and demeanor but what about you guys? I also like Joe Dinicol from My Babysitter's A Vampire because he was funny in that show/movie because he's pretty good looking there. Who do you think is the sexiest vampire? You could name vampires from other shows, like True Blood or something.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

IAN SOMERHALDER!!!! no offence to robert pattinson fans but he looks like a ***** as a vampire

paul wesley looks creepy, i dont like him as a vampire

and never heard of joe dinicol :/

• MEEE
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

My all time favorite is Ian Somerhalder. He just makes me watch Vampire Diaries over and over and over again. I love him. He is an amazing actor and very good looking! Oh the eyes...sigh!

• 3 years ago

PAUL WESLEY! I hate how persons are constantly announcing oh ian is a better actor, damon would be a better boyfriend, like srsly no. Persons don't see the real talent in paul wesley

• 6 years ago

i cant choose but if i had to i would say ian solmerhander because he is very dreamy and those EYES !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

joe dinicol

• 7 years ago

robert

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.