In need of strengthening shampoos?!? HELP!?

So recently, My hair got super matted together & tangled. In order to get all the tangles out, I had to break off alot of my hair, & I lost about two handfuls of hair. My hair is SUPER thick & SUPER curly. So it didnt really hurt to loose it. It actually mightve helped get rid of some of the dead ends & stuff..... show more So recently, My hair got super matted together & tangled. In order to get all the tangles out, I had to break off alot of my hair, & I lost about two handfuls of hair.
My hair is SUPER thick & SUPER curly. So it didnt really hurt to loose it. It actually mightve helped get rid of some of the dead ends & stuff.. My hair comes down to right under my boobs. But, i need a shampoo/ any products that will strengthen my hair, and make it healthy again! Making is grow is also a plus!! Please helps! Any tips? :)
1 answer 1