Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is Florida preparing for some major riots soon?

Looks like Zimmerman will be cleared of any wrong doing

and Hannah a black man has NEVER killed a white person have they ?

Now I see why you libs need government to feed and cloth you and change your diapers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07GHzQuuG_M

Youtube thumbnail

Poor Charles is still living in mom's basement

so jxt299. This is a black and white thing with you and not a wrong or right thing ?

All the jury can do is judge on the evidence that is presented and if it says Zinmmerman should go free your going to be racist right ?

Favorite Answer

Yes they have been planning this for months

The bad thing for the would be rioters is that the Florida state police are one of the few state police units in which employs the MP5.

• Jim B

Behind the scenes I am sure they are getting prepared. We Know if Zimmerman walks there will be race riots around the country because there are animals who can not except that justice was done.

Yes because blacks are so focused on this little rinky dink Georgi Porgy Zimmerman case down in Podunk Hiickville Florida that they're not even paying attention to the fact that their "black" president George W. Obama is getting us involved in more skirmishes overseas and not pulling our troops out like he promised.

• jxt299

I am sure everyone will accept a just verdict peacefully and with good grace, just like after the all white jury in Simi Valley acquitted 4 cops of beating up Rodney King on a video that was seen dozens of times by millions of viewers. People have faith in the justice and fairness of the American justice system. If Martin hadn't wanted to be murdered he wouldn't have gone to the 7 11 for skittles and ice tea. If you want to murder someone its simple, just provoke a fight then start to lose it then you are free, free as a bird, to murder your victim..Thats Justice Inaction.

I expect it will be a good pretext to go out and loot some stores and commit arson, unfortunately. Just as with Rodney King, may he rest in peace.

• Steve

The "creepy azz crackers" won't take it standing down. The riots will be limited and minor in my opinion.

Depends how much the left riles their people.

• Seriously, yes they are. I personally know a woman who works in a police auxiliary function in a nearby city, and she posted a pic of herself wearing police uniform (she usually wears civilian clothes on the job) and undergoing firearms refresher training.

I live literally ten minutes away from the courthouse. Are they preparing for riots? They are definitely increasing patrols and stuff, but other than that, no. Which is scaring me. xD

In my area I can sit home with the family locked and loaded, but all my Cuban friends said if riots break out they will shoot looters of any color on sight.

• Lance

some people are already checking out what stores they want to loot when the rioting starts.