My Family And Friends Hate Willem Dafoe..?

I don't know what it is, but people seem to hate Willem Dafoe for no reason! I seem to think that it's something to do with how old Willem Dafoe is and how I should look upto a younger actor. Especially, for the past year or two, my family have just randomly hated him. I keep asking them why but they... show more I don't know what it is, but people seem to hate Willem Dafoe for no reason! I seem to think that it's something to do with how old Willem Dafoe is and how I should look upto a younger actor. Especially, for the past year or two, my family have just randomly hated him. I keep asking them why but they don't give me an answer so...my dad hates him because he says that Willem Dafoe is "Too old" and my dad apparantly hates the way Willem Dafoe looks. Everyone in my family hates him except my sister. She told me she "Kinda" likes him and my nephew REALLY hates him, he thinks Willem Dafoe isn't a very good actor and that he sucks at his work! My nephew is 6 years old.
What should I do? Will I show them his films or explain to them that Willem Dafoe is a great actor? Help me!