Should I tell my therapist I am still having suicidal thoughts?

I am now mandated to go to therapy after a failed suicide attempt. I was in a coma and then put in a mental facility for a week. Well I have therapy in a few days. And I am still feeling very much suicidal and unsure if I will act on it (and yes I do have a method ready for whenever I want to act on it) Im... show more I am now mandated to go to therapy after a failed suicide attempt. I was in a coma and then put in a mental facility for a week.

Well I have therapy in a few days. And I am still feeling very much suicidal and unsure if I will act on it (and yes I do have a method ready for whenever I want to act on it)

Im unsure about telling the therapist is fear of getting sent back to a mental facility. IF i tell her I only have a suicidal ideation instead of possible intent, could she still report me to get me sent back to the facility?