zach asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 6 years ago

What army MOS should i pick?

I have 3 Cavalry, MP, or intelligence. I am joing the national gaurd and doing rotc in college. I am majoring in criminology. I want a job in law enforcement or federal such as CIA, Secret Service, ATF, something like that....any Suggestions??

Best Answer

1. Make selection based on unit openings & unit type. A Engineering guard unit has zero need for any of your picks for example.

2. If you want to be a cop, just go be one.

I think he was asking which branch of the military to join, rite? Well The CIA works closely with the armed forces, so the Army may be a good suggestion that or the marines.

if you're looking to go into federal work after college and service, I would highly suggest a job in intelligence.

Source(s): us army

31B / Military police. As NG you'll most likely be garrisoned so like a base cop. If not garrisoned you'll be going around the world as 11B but with bigger and better equipment.