Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Which is your preference for bathing in-----? Give reasons too?

1..In a bath/shower room

2..Private Swim-pool

3.. Public swim pool

4..Under a natural stream

5.. In a river

6.. In the sea.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

River indeed , its said that taking bath in river stables your energy channels as flowing water has currents in it . also its fun to bath in a river . so river bath is good for both body and mind .... .next comes natural stream ..

• 7 years ago

!) Bath or shower room

2) Private swimming pool

4) Under a natural stream

6) In the sea

• 7 years ago

Shower; it uses less water than a bathtub.

I like to go swimming, too, but at least in the U.S., that's not considered to be a bath; pools have a lot of chlorine in them (especially those that are public or semi-public), and it's a good idea to shower AFTER swimming to get that stuff out of your hair and swimsuit.

Rivers and natural streams here, as well as the ocean, are never warm enough for extended "bathing," as they come from the snow-melt in the Cascades (Washington state), and once again, with the salt in the ocean, getting rid of it from your suit and hair is important.

So on the whole, I'll stick with a nice, simple shower.

• 7 years ago

First In a river and then in shower Swimming Is a wonderful exercise It lessens our mental pressure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lampel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

hi Warren, Don`t mission about the Twits on the following. it quite is a shame once you are able to`t ask a superbly innocuous question without peoples minds going contained in the gutter. each body cleans themselves, and truthfully everyone must be in a position too communicate about it. in my opinion I take a warm bathe for my decrease back complications. And it feels wonderful. Oh crap!! I didn`t come off as a "Creeper" Did I ? "The Troll Hunter"

• Rohit
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Public swim-pool..I did not do so much hardwork to build my 6 packs for myself to see in mirror

• 7 years ago

Private swimming pool.. Coz i got nothin to worry about if i have one in my backyard

• 7 years ago

Bathtub

1 I guess

Source(s): It's cleaner
  • 7 years ago

In a river.A refreshing experience.A few minutes swimming and then bath.so wonderful.

• 7 years ago

shower

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.