Modern Music vs Classic Music?

Do you guys prefer modern music or singers like Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley and bands like the Beatles, rolling stones, led zeppelin, aerosmith, etc...In my opinion there are few "good" modern day songs and I believe the older music just has a lot more meaning anyone agree?

Oops cant forget metallica hehe

Oops cant forget metallica hehe

Fair enough, I do agree there is a lot of modern songs with meaning thanks for stating your opinions I like hearing them :D

Hmm I know many classic songs I like and many modern songs I like I can't simply choose a favorite haha.

I pick state-of-the-art tune (1980-2010), however modern day music is exceptional to me than what it's to you. When I say contemporary music, i'm talking about underground tune. Specifically metallic, most likely. Its one of the most real and emotional track available in the market. I really like the Beatles as good though, and trust me, it's a lot more complicated and progressive, by way of a long way, than Lil Wayne. I appreciate rap, but **** like that is just horrible.

I prefer classic music-I like MJ,The Beatles,Metallica.

I agree with u that the older songs have more essence and were better than the modern ones..

Hello.I'm an older guy and a fan of both.Good music in the olden days and good music today.I feel many older bands are overhyped just because they are old.Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd in particular.

Many better artists in the shadows have come and gone.

• Bart

Plenty of modern day music has meaning. My favorite decade would be the 90's, I consider that modern.

I personally love the old 80's thrash metal and the 90s Grunge music

Modern, there's much more good stuff now than there was back then.

I think that Classical owns all