promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Q for liberals; Was NBC "news" right to edit the 911 tape to make zimmerman look like a racist?

Is that acceptable to you? I mean, it's NBC, right? They Must have had a GOOD reason to do it. What might that be? Is it because they also employ Sharpton?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please note how liberals cannot answer your question without bringing up FOX news, even though FOX has nothing to do with the question. Thus, by bringing up FOX, liberals are really saying they agree 100% with what NBC did and they ALL support those actions.

But to answer your question, no, NBC made a huge mistake when they did that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ultra mega super liberal here and absolutely not acceptable. That was wrong on so many levels. I don think Zimmerman is innocent but I think he deserves a fair trial in and out of the courtroom. I'm that liberal !

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The truth is racist if it makes blacks look bad.

Truth has been banished from our society, and replaced by political correctness.

By corollary, anything that makes whites look good is racist, so it's politically correct to falsify evidence to make them look bad. In this case, it might be considered racist if they didn't alter the tape.

http://www.examiner.com/article/should-race-play-a...

Should race play a role in how the media reports crime?

'a multitude of media bosses have publicly confessed to censoring black crime. Some of them proudly confess, and say that the censorship is for the public’s benefit. Some of them even call critics “racists” for asking for accurate news coverage.'

• 7 years ago

They may have been right from a marketing standpoint, manufacturing a racial element to an issue is always juicy news, but I don't think they were right in an ethical sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Ha Ha! And they are still using the picture of him when he was 7 years old. It's so shameless it's funny!

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Of course it wasn't right, which is why NBC apologized and fired the editor immediately.

Was it "right" for Fox "News" to ask for donations from viewers to defend Zimmerman?

Was it right for Fox "News" to falsely claim that wearing a hoodie in the rain makes someone "suspicious"?

Was it right for Fox "News" to suddenly pull all of their Fox News hoodies from their online and physical store when they realized their own hypocrisy of selling "suspicious" clothing?

• 7 years ago

they are the press agents for the current administration

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Liberals love their comrades.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

link would be nice.

I'm not sure how you can twist zimmerman's word so he doesn't sound racist.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No, so print this image and send it to the CEO... http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/98624945@N06/92421302...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.