How is J. Cole's Born Sinner?

I haven't heard it yet, but alot of people are telling me it's a disappointment.

Favorite Answer

Overall, I think this album flows pretty well, the production is solid for the most part and Cole does a pretty decent job of sticking to the concept of being born a sinner. The biggest problem with this album I have is that the subject matter quickly gets redundant. You could literally listen to the first five tracks and get the whole jist of the album. The only two sins Cole really deals with are greed and lust, which are like the too most typical sins you'll ever hear covered in music. Unlike good kid, m.a.a.d. city, this album fails to create an atmosphere even while it's probably a more cohesive and focused album than his last album, Cole World. In my opinion, J. Cole shot for originality and failed miserably. There's nothing special that this album offers (as it's potential counterpart, Kendrick Lamar's does). It doesn't really have replay value and Cole personally isn't captivating enough for me to remember any of his lyrics. 6/10

Born Sinner is good!!! It's a masterpiece. You can vibe to the hole thing. My favorite tracks are Land of the snakes, Villuminati, ****** know, Trouble, and Forbidden fruit.

There are a few decent tracks on there...

Of course, whatever artist is associated with Gay z then its sure to be a disappointment

DAAA SHITTT!!!!!! LISTEN TO VILLUMINATI(BEST ONE), BORN SINNER, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, CROOKED SMILE, they just jealous of him!

Source(s): my music taste