Could I be pregnant? Please help!?

Hi, my name is Jordan and I think I might be pregnant. My boyfriend, 17, and I, 14, always use a condom but yesterday it came off. He finished in it but some of it got on me/in me. I don't know what to do, do you think I could be pregnant? It's driving me nuts just thinking about how different my life would be if I were pregnant. My period isn't supposed to come for another 3 weeks but I can't wait that long to know. Please help?

--Please no unnecessary comments about how I'm too young to be having sex, our age difference, or anything like that. Both of our parents are aware of our ages and that we are sexually active. Thank you!

Go get the morning after pill! It works up until 72 hours after unprotected sexa nd there is a variant which works up to 5 days after intercourse. Besides, if you had three more weeks to go, the chances of you ovulating at the right time, are very very small. Not all of the ejaculate came inside of you, and it takes alot of sperm to break through the corona. (layer around egg cell). You could be, but if you take that pill, you'll most likely be fien :) please answer this one for my friend? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201307...