What would be a good title for this novel?

Hello!

I'm writing a realistic fiction-humor novel. It's set in the modern day (2000s, about) in a fictional large city called Springbrooke, and it's about a widowed young woman named Madelyn Braegon, who is struggling to take care of her two daughters. She has a job as the personal assistant to the Editor-In-Chief of the newspaper, named Ada Brown. She's the photographer, an occasional journalist, and she runs errands for Ada. Ada eventually orders Madelyn to secretly photograph Theodore Thomas Gates, a billionaire who actually owns most of the city by funding buildings and things. So she's photographing him secretly, but he's actually known she's been photographing him the whole time, and said nothing just to humor her. He is a widower with a six year old son named Teddy, who eventually befriends Madelyn's five year old daughter, Sadie. Teddy and Sadie eventually attempt to get their widowed parents together.

A semi-plot includes Madelyn's Irish cousin Erin, who is a piano teacher, who meets the mayor, Kelvin Anscomb. The mayor isn't very well known in the city, and no one recognizes him when they see him. But the mayor falls in love with the beautiful Erin, and there's a plot there.

So it's a romance and a humor novel all at once.

So, any title ideas?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Just name it Springbrooke.

Or Secrets of Springbrooke

I don't know, that's all I can think of, hope I helped

Source(s): Me

The Photographer's Secret

Sunsets had never been so bright