How to dye black hair???!?

Hi, so I really need help on how to dye my hair! I am Indian and I have naturally black hair, obviously. I've done tons of stuff to my hair to dye it and make it lighter. One problem I have is everytime I dye my hair of only shows up at the roots can someone tell me why??? So I dyed my hair using this blonde... show more Hi, so I really need help on how to dye my hair! I am Indian and I have naturally black hair, obviously. I've done tons of stuff to my hair to dye it and make it lighter. One problem I have is everytime I dye my hair of only shows up at the roots can someone tell me why??? So I dyed my hair using this blonde color because I heard Indian girls have gotten a brown hair color by using that. That didn't turnout right so I dyed it back black. Now I know black is the hardest color to get rid of so what should I do?? Should I use a hair color remover? I don't have $ to get it done prpfessionally. Also, I have been using this garnisr frutis foam hair dye it's the medium auburn one, over the black hair dye and it's only showing up at the roots. Can someone please help me and tell me what I should do??
3 answers 3