anxiety ...panic attacks, this is all my life now.?

i get panic attacks from past few months which changed my life entirely.

during attack..i feel that

1. loosing control of my self.

2. going to die.

3. i have to rush to the hospital or escape.

during attacks...i start using my hands a lot here and there...sometimes pitching my neck with my hands...or massaging my head all over....holding my neck from back.

what to do...i cannot understand....cannot take medications because

1. i am afraid of getting addictive or making my condtion worse.

2. i have liver problem.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I used to have severe panic attacks back in 1992. Not constant, but i had suicidal depression and panic attacks and went to the local emergency room several times. Finally, I was admitted to the mental health unit for 9 days.

I was put on Navane and Zoloft. After hospitalization, Zoloft made me extremely tired so I went on a different antidepressant. I would strongly recommend taking a med like Navane, even though it's a very "old' drug, not addictive, and I don't believe would hurt your liver. I hope you find help.

I have had some depressive episodes and med adjustments since, but am STILL on Navane. I haven't been in-patient for 15 years, so I know there's hope.

Good luck to you.

I have the same problem... I am now in control of my attacks. when you feel your self starting to get worked up you have to control your mind and if it helps talk to your self.. say to your self.. " Ok crazy calm down.. you are fine. look you're breathing.. inhale slowly for 3 seconds and exhale slowly for 3 seconds. keep ding that until you call down. it's all in your mind trust me. mine started when I lost my papa at 15, and I'm 25 now and I have complete control over them. good luck

Talk with a professional-they can help.

go see a psychiatrist bro