It is clear to me Andy Murray is WAY better than Tim Henman ever was?

Well done Murray!

US Open winner

Wimbledon winner!

And GOLD Medalist!

Henman = BUM

Favorite Answer

Hindsight is of course, 20/20 . . . but in his prime, I still believe that Tim Henman could have won a Wimbledon title and I think he deserves all of the press and notoriety that he has ever received. Gentlemen Tim, has always been gracious even in the most trying of circumstances and I believe he always tried to win the thing . . .

Andy Murray is just a player of a different stripe . . . his talent level is better and it seems that by getting help outside the British Tennis Association, it has improved his workouts and certainly gave him access to better coaching.

Just because you CONGRATULATE Murray doesn't mean you need to castrate Henman . . . where would Murray be without the fine example set by Tim?

Andy Murray has had impressive start to his career. His ranking has soared in the past 12 months, and he recently won his first tour title, beating Roddick and Hewitt in the last 2 rounds. Impressive stuff. He looks like he has a promising career ahead of him. That said, I'd still have to say that right now Henman is still the better of the 2. He's won a number of tour titles, he's was a consistent top-tenner for a few years, and he's come pretty close to winning Wimbledon on a number of occasions.

WIthout question. Murray has an excellent track record on multiple surfaces and has learned to beat the top players, something Henman never managed to do.

I knew that 10 years ago

*Henman was a top 10 player for years and reached 4 Wimbledon semi-finals. How many have you reached?

Yes he is. Murray is doing something that Henman never did

Yeah, gutter press turned Henman into a king before he won anything.

Tim Henman had no b*lls, boring dry sh*te............. Murray has worked so hard & has so improved his game & did not give up today, he deserved to win & he did it in style, well done Scotland

Or that Pete Sampras had a better strangle hold on it that Roger Federer.

• Mike

I think most of us realised that about five years ago :-)

He's been better for quite awhile.