Psychics please answer?

Date of birth: 21 / 2 / 1993, time of birth : 1 : 49am, place of birth: chennai, tamilnadu, india, gender : male. I'm really going through a confused phase in my life but I was just sad a few days ago and now I'm happy again. I really want to live an exciting life.I really don't wanna do some boring... show more Date of birth: 21 / 2 / 1993, time of birth : 1 : 49am, place of birth: chennai, tamilnadu, india, gender : male.
I'm really going through a confused phase in my life but I was just sad a few days ago and now I'm happy again. I really want to live an exciting life.I really don't wanna do some boring 9 to 5 job. Please tell me if ya'll feel that I'll have an interesting profession. I really want to be happy and excited. And if possible please do throw some light on my love life. Its really entangled lol